As part of the DBA Team, you will be responsible for the management and performance of MySQL databases. You will be involved in the installation, design and implementation of database, manage user accounts, performance tuning and monitor database health checks to maximize system performance. You will also work closely with the developers to support mission critical applications.
- With at least 3 years production experience in MySQL High Availability.
- In-depth knowledge in huge data performance tuning and monitoring techniques for databases and proficiency in SQL.
- Knowledge in Linux OS (Centos, Ubuntu), Knowledge in SQL Server fail over Cluster and always on configuration.
- Can write good SQL script.
- Experience in NOSQL(mongodb, redis) will be an advantage.
- Can respond to urgent call(s) 24/7
- Good working attitude
- Open to learn new technologies